What is chasidus and what was its chief innovation? We look at four possible answers: 1) Chasidus saved the world from spiritual crisis; 2) Chasidus is an ethical system for going beyond the letter of the law; 3) Chasidus is a system for transforming one's character traits; 4) Chasidus is a language for communicating kabbalistic ideas in relatable terms.
- Rabbi Shimon Russell, LCSW: "The Uniqueness of 'Learning' Trauma"
- Dr. Reggie Melrose, PhD: "Talking Won't Get Us There"
- Dr. Kenneth M. Adams: "Addiction as Intimacy Disorder"
- Jacob Ham, PhD: "The Opposite of Trauma is Presence"
- What Children Need to Know; A Conversation About Children Who Leave Yiddishkeit (PART 2)