What should you say and what should you not say? When are you helping and when are you making things worse? This talk, presented to rabbis and educators in Crown Heights, provides guidelines for those who act as "first responders" in advising people on resolving their own marital issues.
- Rabbi Shimon Russell, LCSW: "The Uniqueness of 'Learning' Trauma"
- Dr. Reggie Melrose, PhD: "Talking Won't Get Us There"
- Dr. Kenneth M. Adams: "Addiction as Intimacy Disorder"
- Jacob Ham, PhD: "The Opposite of Trauma is Presence"
- What Children Need to Know; A Conversation About Children Who Leave Yiddishkeit (PART 2)