Which are greater? The Torah's positive commandments or its prohibitions? In this debate, Rabbi Manis Friedman argues for the do's and Rabbi Shais Taub argues for the dont's.
- Rabbi Shimon Russell, LCSW: "The Uniqueness of 'Learning' Trauma"
- Dr. Reggie Melrose, PhD: "Talking Won't Get Us There"
- Dr. Kenneth M. Adams: "Addiction as Intimacy Disorder"
- Jacob Ham, PhD: "The Opposite of Trauma is Presence"
- What Children Need to Know; A Conversation About Children Who Leave Yiddishkeit (PART 2)